Eastbourne Apartments - Best of Sussex Cottages
t: 01273 308779
- Self Catering
- Family Friendly
Share this linkWe have available a selection of high quality properties available to be let on a fully furnished basis for the holiday, business and conference accommodation market - mainly in Sovereign Harbour South, about 2 miles East of the town centre of Eastbourne, as well as in the town centre. In addition to this we can offer a very nice 3/4 bedroom thatched cottage in Old Shoreham approx ten miles West of Brighton & Hove plus other similar properties in the counties of East & West Sussex - most of these properties are described briefly below:
1. 16 San Juan Court, Eastbourne - a stunning two bedroom/two bathroom balcony apartment on the fifth floor(with lift) in the South Harbour. The main feature of this apartment is the panoramic view of the outer harbour and beyond to the sea as far away as Pevensey, Bexhill and Hastings. The balcony catches the morning sun and you really feel that you are in a different world as you wake up to the to-ing and fro-ing of the various boats going in and out of the harbour. There is a secure under building car park with a dedicated car space for the flat.
The flat will sleep 5 people and the weekly all-inclusive letting costs for 4 people are Â£350 pw in the Winter - Â£450 pw in the Spring and Autumn and Â£625 pw in the Summer.
2. 'Stone Harbour' in Madeira Way also in Sovereign Harbour South - a three bedroom/two bathroom waterside town house with its own car space. There is a balcony with an excellent view of the inner harbour and a pebble garden also overlooking the inner harbour.
The house will sleep 5/6 people and the weekly all-inclusive letting costs for 5 people are Â£500 pw in the Winter - Â£575 pw in the Spring and Autumn and Â£725 pw in the Summer.
3. 'Quayside' and 'Oysters' are two adjacent waterside town houses in Leeward Quay in Sovereign Harbour South. Quayside has four bedrooms and Oysters has three bedrooms.
Each has a car space and they both have two bathrooms each plus a downstairs wc with wash hand basin. Each property has two balconies with views of the West harbour plus a 'children safe' waterside terrace.
The weekly all-inclusive letting costs are as follows: 'Quayside' Winter = Â£575 Spring and Autumn = Â£650 Summer Â£800 and for 'Oysters' Winter = Â£525 Spring and Autumn = Â£600 Summer = Â£750
4. 'Clovelly' a two bedroom first floor flat located very centrally in the town close to the Theatres and International Tennis Centre and not far from the seafront. The flat sleeps 4 people. Own car space.
The weekly all-inclusive letting prices are : Winter = Â£325 Spring and Autumn = Â£375 Summer = Â£475
5. Devonshire Mansions - a stunning very high standard contemporary two bedroom/ two bathroom balcony flat on the fifth floor(with lift) of a brand new building set on the Eastbourne seafront close to the shops and theatres. The flat sleeps 4 people.
The weekly all-inclusive letting prices vary from Â£350 in the Winter up to Â£750 in the Summer.
6. Marine Parade, Seaford - a two bedroom terraced holiday home set right on the seafront. The house sleeps 4 people. About half way between Eastbourne and Brighton.
The weekly all-inclusive letting prices are as follows: Winter = Â£350 Spring and Autumn = Â£400 Summer = Â£500
7. Thatch Cottage, Old Shoreham - a charming 3/4 bedroom thatched cottage with pleasant garden and two sitting rooms(it used to be two cottages). It is very much a 'mind your head' cottage with lots of exposed beams. Walks nearby plus the shops in Shoreham town centre. The cottage will sleep up to six people.
The weekly all-inclusive letting prices(for 5 people) are as follows: Winter = Â£525 Spring and Autumn = Â£600 Summer = Â£750
All these properties carry a returnable damage/cleaning deposit.